Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Simple Blogging~



I miss blogging again~
Everyday was been so busy doing this doing that..
Got not much time to do the others thing~
I miss shopping,singing,dancing,drinking,chitchat~ing,and also trip~ haha !!
Feel wanna have a trip right now~
No matter go where,just a trip..
A fun n happy trip~
That is the life go~ Haha !!

These days being busy prepare my application to taiwan study~
If there ok,i will be there on september and will be there 2 years.
Of cuz i will make myself to be free and come back to malaysia.
But till now is just a plan of it~
See whether the plan still going on or wat..
Getting feel scare of it,maybe is because of friend,family and everything..
Feel like weird too..

I just continue to step on it~
And the future are waiting for me.. Haha ..
Who know the future thing~ Haha ..


No comments: