Saturday, February 7, 2009

CNY going to be end ..

Still left 2 days,cny going to be end ..
My CNY is so boring, plus didnt go anywhere also ..
Boring .. I am boring ..

But at least i bought my new camera !!
WakakA ...
My new camera .. I'm loving it ..
Although abit regret to buy tis camera ..
But i still love my camera ..
cUz is mine mine mine ... Haha ..

Few days ago,suddenly decide to sell flower at valentine day ..
My god .. Wat happen to me ??
Is me n his 1st year valentine,but to he is a normal day ( Tis is wat he said !! ) ..
Reali so sad ..
Dun feel wanna meet he tat day ..

These few days reali make me crazy ..
No enough sleep ...
Reali so tired lur ..
Need wake up midnight to fetch sister ..
Just wanna tell the god help me !!!!!
Haha ...

Yesterday Jun bring me to walk walk ..
Haha ..
Take some picture in the hill ..
Wakaka ..
So nice .. But alrdy feel tired for whole day ..
Cuz no enough slp ..

I miss my sistar,brother ( BESTIE ) !!!
I wan sing k ..
I wan NEED u all ..
Wanna have pillow talk with u all,sistar !!

No comments: