Monday, February 23, 2009

Haircut n Assignment Day ><

Yesterday went to capsquare watch movie ..
Wow ..
There is very super duper nice n comfortable ..
Plus got alot of pub over there ..
Sistar,lets go there gathering ..
Reali nice .. I am loving it ..
Went for haircut with darling ..
Oh my god ...
I miss my hair ..
The hairdresses said tat my hair just make me ugly ..
But i love my long hair ..
In the end .. I cut my hair alrdy .. ><
Be4 i look mature with my long hair ... but now ... so childish alrdy ..
Oh My GOD !!!!!
wat can i do ??
I am 19 now .. I am not anymore kid,but now i look like a kid ..
Gonna dye my hair soon ...


I feel tat i very clever ..
Haha .. Help elder sis n 2nd sis dye hair ..
Wow ..
One is brown natural colour .. One is red voilet colour ..
Wow .. Nice babe ..
Dun dare let them help me dye ..
Haha ..

These days busy with my assignment ..
Many assignment need to do ..
Script .. English assignment .. Branding .. need to do record suff .. Take photo ..
All need to rush ..
Reali abit tired ..

I miss my long hair !!!!

I wan it back !!

No comments: