Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Feeling of Mine ...

Almost one month,i didnt update my blog ..
I miss blogging ..
haha ..

These days everyday bz with my assignment assignment assignment ..
Tis week bz with my exam ..
Gosh ..
God .. Help me !!!!
I need some help,Man ..
I need my rest ..
I need my holiday ..
I need to enjoy my day ..

Yesterday was my photography exam ..
But i just get grad B ..
Gosh .. I wanna to have As ...
I am regret tat i didnt take more photos ..
But at lest i still get grad B ..
Wakaka ..
He should be proud of me ..
He will be proud of me .. WakakAx ...

Exam Exam Exam ..
I hate exam ..
Cuz i miss up many gathering time with my jie mui ..
I miss up the birthday party of hers ..
I miss u all ...

These days getting lonely ..
Dun know why ..
Getting use to it to be alone ..
Getting talk less ..
Wat wrong with me ??
I dun wish tat myself become like tis ..
I wanna be a talkive gal ..
I wanna be a happy gal ..
I wanna be .... a good and better attitude gal ..
I wanna have alot of alot of fren !!!!!!

These days always go out with jun ..
Wat wrong with me ??
Too close with he alrdy ..
I think is wrong ..
I dun wish to have any trouble on h e..
Hope he with his gf will be fine and okie ..
And i am glad to have u tis fren ..
I am happy on it ...

Last week went to genting as a family trip ..
Damm gosh ..
We are not happy at all ...
Cuz we feel so stress ..
But in the end,we did enjoy ..
We went to clubbing ..
The 1st time with my elder sis and my 2nd sis go clubbing ..
Gosh .. The feel totally weird ..
And it is the 1st time with almost didnt contact for 5 year ge fren clubbing ..
5 girls and 1 boys .. 6 of us feel weird ..
But after a while,we did enjoy .,
Haha ..
I keep on push on the bro to go know some girls ..
So damm funny ..

All of them damm enjoy it.. I did enjoy mine also ..
Haha .. I will keep tis in my mind ..

Tat day when at genting ..
I miss pinkpink again ..
The place tat we went be4 ..
Gosh ..
Too memory with u la.dude ..
I miss u badly,dude ..
How r u over there ??
Isnt many angel beside u ??
I reali miss u ..
I will take k myself ..
U must always take care all of us,k ??
U leave us gonna be 1 year ..
I will always miss u badly ..

No comments: