Sunday, May 3, 2009

Are we still fren or i am just a stranger to u ?

Today i am such a lazy gal..
2ml gonna exam alrdy,but i just revision abit ..
Gosh ..
Need GOD helps again ..
But i am so clever,so must be easy for me ..
Haha ..

Exam Exam Exam ..
So stressful ..
I need relax ..
I need my rest ..
I need my holiday !!!
I wan to shopping !!!!

Decide go to melaka end of the May ..
Wow .. Cant wait to go there ..
Melaka,i am coming ..
Haha ..
I wanna take photo (many many many photos !! ) ...
I wanna eat chicken rice ..
But i feel wanna go penang n langkawi more tat melaka ..
Haha ...
It is the 3rd time go trip without family ..

All my sistar ..
I miss u guys alot ..

These days i found out tat some of u had change ..
Am i the person change or u ?
I miss u, i do reali miss u ..
U got new fren then forget me ?
But why u treat as a stranger ?
Are we still fren or i am just a stranger to u ?
Or becuz i am not so popular as u,tat why u forget me ?
Or just becuz i am so close with her,so u treat me as stranger ?


Babe, I miss u alot ..
I wish to have a wonderful day with u ..
I wish tat our relationship will get better n better ..
I wish to have all ur love ..
I miss u alot ..
I Love U !!!

No comments: