Saturday, August 22, 2009

I do having fun with u all !! Thx babes !!

Happy Birthday to Myself !!!
I am 19 now !!

Very thanks all my babes and my darlings and all my fren ..
Thx all of u ..
I do very happy !!!

Went to sing k with my babes ..
Very fun with them ..
Thx babes ..
Thx for the nite ..
I do having fun with u all ..
I miss u all ..
U all mean alot to me ..
Lets have our next date again ..
haha ..

2nd is i wanna thx my classmate ..
Thx all of the surpise ..
Gosh .. u guys are bad ..
But i love u all ..
U guys makes me cry ..
Dun fool me again .. Okie ??
Haha ..
And thx for the cake n the card !!
And i try to change myself ..

Then at night have dinner with he ..
A boring birthday !!
Gosh ..
Why got no any surpise from u ??
But luckily i didnt have any expection from u ..
At least i wont be sad now ..
Tis is how u r,rite ??

Last9 went to genting with fren n sis ..
Went there have a drinks ..
Do have a lots of fun ..
Haha ..
At least we do enjoy the conversation ..
Cant wait for another date soon ..
Haha ..

And thx again for all my fren wishes ..
I miss u guys alot ..
U guys do mean alot to me ..
I love u all ..
Once again .... I am 19 now alrdy !!
Yuppi !!! Very happy ..

Time pass so fast !!!

No comments: