Monday, November 16, 2009

Curly do not suit me .. Haha ..

Been so many days didnt update ..
Feel so lazy to update ...

Few days ago ..
Went to genting with xiang,meng,doremon,funny teh,xuet fern and her bf, and more and more ..
Realy having a great day ..
But happy and great day pass so fast ..
I miss it ..
Miss it everyday and everynight tat we have pillow talk and we went to jogging early in the morning ..
The most pity one is i need to cook maggi mee for them and make breakfast .. But i didnt ate at all .. Haix ..
But do happy when see them finish all the food ..
Haha .. But sadly is they dun keep or either wash the plate ..
Dirty Man !!!!
But all the dude and my sistar ..
I do having fun with u all ..
And the uno card .. I miss it ..
Letz play together again ..
Althought i always miss up to drink the whiskey .. Haha ..

These few weekend went to help my mom ..
Totally so tired ..
Need help wash hair and blow hair ..
I realy cant do it la ..
I am so soft soft soft to the customer ..
Haha ..
Cuz i scare they will get hurt ..

What a mess ..
But do having fun la .. Haha ..

I miss u again ..
We just met for 3 days in a week ..
But is 6 hours in a week ..
2 hours for a day ..
Haix ..
I do so miss u ..
When we can go for a movie ..
I miss the shopping,buying and movie day ..
I miss u ...
I hope to have a trip with u either ..
Missing u ..

Just now my curly hair born on 5:00 pm on 15/11/2009 ...
OH MY GOD ..
Curly totally not suit me ..
Haha ..
I am regret ..
Waiting my hair to be straightly back ..
When ??
I am ugly .. But now is totally more more more terrible ugly ..

Haha ..
Darling said tat .. : U look so old ... But no worries .. Going back to normal soon ..
Haha .. U hurts me .. But ur words warms me ..
I likes to be mature .. But not too mature .. Plz ..
Human wants everything ..
Haha ..
Human is selfish .. Yes .. I am .. Haha ..
Human wants everything .. Agree too .. Haha ...

I am curly bitch now .. Haha ...
Disgusting ..
Dun feel wanna go out with friends anymore ..
2ml i gonna be spy .. Wear a cap to class .. Haha ..

Life is short !! So .. PLAY HARD !!

No comments: