Sunday, November 1, 2009

November is here ..

Having a great fun day ..
But sadly is leave it on 6 ..
Went for a trip with my fren ..
Is was fun ..
Sadly just enjoying for half day ..
I wish to have more tat 1 day ..
I wanted to go to sea and play ..
I wanted to shopping either ..
Haha ..
But i am happy ..
Thanks again ..
U are my bestie right now !!
Haha ..

Today went out with dear ..
Didnt went anywhere ..
Just went for a movie ..
But i wanted to watch Jennifer's Body !!
Hope to watch it next week ...
Haha ..

November is here ..
My heart been stuck in someone else ..
Wat happen to me ??
Wat can i do ??
I think i need get away from u ..
But my dear is still so important to me !!


November is here ..
Goodbye october ..
December is coming soon ..
I gonna have my holiday ..
I wanted to go for trip again ..
Hope tat my dear got time to go trip with me ..

Next saturday going to genting with my gangs again ..
Miss u guys alotz .
Cant wait for the fun days with u guys !!

No comments: