Sunday, February 28, 2010

You are sucks !!!

Long time didnt update ..
Cuz i dun wish to come here to blogging ..
Its had too much memories between me n u ..
But now the thing all gones ..
You gone ..
Gone very far from me ..
Not coming back ..
We are we are still fren ..
But i can feel tat u dun wish to be ..

You hurts me again ..
Your words ..
How can you ..
You are totally cold blooded ..
The person i knew change ..
I miss u ..
Do u know how much i miss ...
But i knew tat u dun love and either miss ..
You forget what u said either ..

I will always remember tat ..
The words and the promise u said ..
Is just a thing tat always can be keep in heart ..
You do means alots to me ..
But now i reali need to kick u out of my world ..
Cuz u totally disturbing my life ...

I dun feel sad ..
But just dun know why the tear drop..
Is becuz i given out too much ?
Or is just becuz of LOVE ??