Sunday, July 11, 2010

I miss blogging !!!

Is been so long that i didnt update my story ..
Is been a day that i need to letting go tis all suff ..
I am trying since on the last day ..
I knew i hate u ..
But i do knew tat u are so important in my heart ...
I do still mind to know all of ur everything ..
Till now my heart still hurting ..
But u wont ever know ..
Isnt ??
Cuz u dun mind at all ...

These days busy on shooting film ..
Is a final assignment ..
Very tired on it ..
I just wanted to have some rest ..
In the film ..
Happen alots of thing ...
Group argue-ing ... Discussing ..
Alots .. But at least we done it very well together ..
Thanks for the group of Q-Shine ~
I do got alots of thing to complain ..
include the gal tat unresponsible ..
and the guy only know love love love ~
haix ..
But thing just will change ..
This is the only thing tat i can tell myself right now ..

Feel miss u ..
The new u in my life ..
U are just sooo .... cute ..
But i know we will just can be fren ..
Cuz u are just different with me in my life ..

No comments: