Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Baby is cute but also is notty ..

Last saturday is the most sad day ..
1st i didnt meet darling on tat day,cuz i need go klang ..
Boring and damm miss he ..
Being whole week didnt meet,but in the end meet he at friday night ^^

Tat day chat with real gf ..
Reali so disappointed how he talk with me ..
Still remember wat u said on the phone ..
It's realy hurt's ..
My tear drop at tat time ..
Getting feel wat is frenship ..
Frenship is a fake suff when they got own relationship life ..
No more "sistar n brother " ..
Wat can i still wish into tis frenship ..
It's make me feel sucks ..
He is very sucks ..
Getting hate he, dun even wanna to talk or knw their stuff again ..
I dun wan to be busybody again ..

Tis week elder sis n her baby come back ..
Wow .. Kinda happy these days la ..
At least got gal's pillow talk ..
Haha ..
I miss pillow talk with my 'sistar' !!!

Went shopping few days ago ..
Wow .. Bought my new shirt !! Happy ^^
Chinese New Year cant wear black,surpise all my shirt tat i buy is blue ..
Do i love blue ??
Haha ..
I love BLACK la .......
I do love BLACK and also PINK ...

Yesterday started to play facebook ..
Wow ..
Kinda of fun ..
Cuz is a new thing to me ..
And i play the pet society, is fun in the 1st time ..
But getting boring in the end ..
And enjoying play guess word with my sis ..
Damm alot of fun ^^


These days althought my nephew always cry ..
But he do very cute sometime ..
Of cuz very noti also la ..
But when scold he tat time,his numb look so cute ..
WakAka ... ^^ Cute,man !!!
Isnt he is the cutiest ??
I Love he so much ...
Cuz he is cute n handsome !!
WakAkA ...


MJ is back !!
A fren of mine ..
A collegueas be4 ..
A bestie either ..
Miss he alot ..
Be4 got alot of secret tell he,but now ..
Who can i tell ??
Darling ?? Busy when i need he ..
Jun ?? Busy working n dating ..
Real ?? Be4 is .. But now busy dating ..
Then wat to do ??

No comments: