Monday, January 5, 2009

2ml is 3rd sem alrdy ..

2ml start another semester alrdy ..
Gosh .. Time pass so fast ..
Almost 3 weeks gone ..
My holiday .... Thought will go somewhere with fren or darling ..
But ... Just went to mom and darling house play ..
Boring ...

But in tis holiday,i met my sistar !!
Celebrate birthday with them ..
Anyway,kinda enjoy ..
At least till now we still keep in contact ..
Is a good thing .. Wakaka ^^
Hope all of them relation will become sweet sweet ge ^^
Hope mine also ... ><"

X'mas and New Year darling didnt bring me to celebrate ..
Haix ..
Not even see fireworks ..
Reali so disappointed lur ..
Why he didnt give me any surpise ??
Actually wat am i to he ??
Getting suffering again ...

But in the end,we saw fireworks at his home ..
Cuz his home cant see kl view ...
Haha ..
In the end also feel abit sweet sweet la .. ^^

2ml need study again ..
Gosh .. Reali getting lazy ..
2ml need see classmate again ..
Haix ..
Do i miss them ?? Yes,i am,but also disappointed cuz got some problem with them ..
Nowdays wat happen to me ??
Getting dun like to join anyone ..
Getting to be slient ..
Am i still is Pinki ..
Think getting change alrdy ..

Last few days heard Tricia said tat she get in the competition ..
Going to camp,wont be at kl for 1 month ..
Gosh .. I will miss u so much nehx ..
If one day,u become artist then how o ??
Sure more bz or lc lur ??
Then tat time sure cannot say u knw me lur .. ><"
Haha ..
But think my babe Tricia wont like tis ..
Cuz babe Tricia is the friendly and sweetest gal in my life ..

Just now chat with Dennyss ..
She told me tat .. Like doesnt mean Love !!
I agree wat she said ..
But i reali dun knw wat i am for tis relation ..
Tis relation getting many problem nowdays ..
Wat can i do ??

1 comment:

Maggie Wong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.