Monday, August 2, 2010

Blogging twice a day !! ^^

Opps !!
One day blogging 2 times !!
I gonna be crazy crazy crazy !!!
Today chat with that notty little girl BIANG !!!
She is really damm notty little girl ..
And she is hyper-active and also funny ..
We talks in msn .. We calls each others ..
So enjoying ^^
She keep on~ Hello.. Hello.. Hello.. Boss.. Are u there..
Haha ..
She is cute..
She do very cute !!
So damm funny n cute !! ^^

Other than blogging twice a day !!
Me n my dad went to the same restoran for brunch and dinner !!!
We are crazy .. Haha ..
Or should i say.. I got alots crazy little one's in my life !!
And i do glad and enjoys it !! ^^
We went to a place .. Name.. Bird !!
A nyonya restoran !! ^^
Do enjoying at there ..
Night time the 2 boss got performance singing !!
Really having a great weekend ..

But i do being house-maid ..
Need vacuum ..
Need clean up tis n that .. Include my dog ( clean up he !! haha .. actually is help he bath !! )
All of this works ..
Make me fade up why i am the only one who need to do it ..
Why the others family members are so damm lazy ..
Hate it .. But still need to do !!
Oh My .. Gosh !!
Can i just get away from it .. Haha ..

My birthday is coming soon ..
Counting down 20 days to go ..
Wish that i could have a lovely birthday ^^
Will hang out with classmate ..
Going trip with sor po gangs ...
And also .. Family dinner !! ^^
Wish u were here with me ...
But think u will not remember it !!

No comments: