Monday, August 2, 2010

Movie Time ^^


Salt !! Tis movie is so damm nice !!!
Watch on thursday..
I love the way they shoot !!
Love her action ..
Wow .. Is so damm cool !!!
But if got 3d would be more better !!! ^^
Really make ppl so nervous ...
Cant stop or get away from the chair ..
And my mouth is keep on .. ( WOW !!! )
The only thing that i can say is ..
She do surprise me !!! ^^
Waiting for the SALT 2 ..


Went to watch despicable me last night !!
We watch 3d .. Do enjoy on the movie ..
Is so funny ...
I
really wish to have the yellow one's !!
So cute .. Can be glow .. Can be everything ..
They are cute when they are talking and laughing !! ^^
Love the story ..
So meaningful !! ^^
Is makes me feel relax and happy to watch tis movie !! ^^
Last night is bored ..
But do enjoys the day with u ..


The next movie i will go for ... THE SORCERER'S APPRENTICE
Feel this movie will be very nice !!
And i gonna fall in love with it !!!
I like to watch sciencetific movie ..
Cant wait the movie to shock me !!
THE SORCERER'S APPRENTICE ... I am COMING !!! ^^
The feeling is weird ..
I wish to watch this movie with u ..
Oh My .. What wrong with me ...
I think i am crazy !!!
But i do feel better right now ...
I am shock on what u did ..
But i am glad that u treat me as ur sister ..
I do apperiate it on what u did ...
Thanks alots !! U do means alots to me !!! ^^

No comments: