Saturday, August 21, 2010

My 20th Birthday ^^

Today is my 20th birthday !!
Having a dinner with my family members ..
Do having great on that time ..
But pity Mr.K ..
He is bored on the dinner !! Haha ..
Or should i say he is shy ..

Thanks Mr.K for the cake !!
So sweet !!
He bought a strawberry cake !!
So nice !!
And my dad guess correct on the cake !!
Haha ..
Thanks babe !! ^^

Thanks for all the wishes from my babes,darling and fren !! ^^
I do miss all of u guys alots !!
I miss aka members ..
I miss encore members ..
I miss starlight !!
I miss kannals members ..
All of u all a ..
Miss u guys till i crazy !!
Haha ..
I wants to hug all of u guys tight tight ..
And lets all of u guys know that i do appreciate all of it on what u guys did !! ^^
I LOVE U GUYS !! ^^

Suddenly think back to the old memories ..
My 15th birthday .. Is with Mr.K
My 16th birthday .. Is with all of encore members .. ^^ That years not really good with sweetie pie gangs !!!
My 17th birthday .. Not really remember.. But is with my sweetie pie gangs !! ^^
My 18th birthday .. Is with my ex and my fren at a theme cafe as HOME ...
MY 19th birthday .. Is with u again,my sweetie gangs and also Mr.K.. You disappointed me on that day .. ( I am still waiting for ur wishes or ur calls .. But u dun even call at all !! Maybe u forget alrdy !! Haha .. )
But thanks to Mr.K and sweetie gangs .. Thanks for everything .. Cuz u guys do means alots in my life .. I am glad to have u all as my bestie 4eva !! ^^
My 20th birthday .. My great family members and also Mr.K again !! ^^ I hope it can be 4eva !! ^^ And also tonights with my sweetie pie !! ^^

Once again .. Thanks alots u guys !! ^^
I wants u all forever !! ^^
OMG .. I am stepping in 20th now ..
And 21th is coming soon !!

No comments: