Thursday, December 25, 2008

X'mas for 2008 .. is not happy !!

Went for a family trip at genting ..
Tis 2 days,i just keep stay at hotel ..
Gosh .. Wat i am ..
Suppose go to have some fun,but family reali make me so boring ..
I miss my girls,babes and my fren ..
Espically William,a fren tat leave us ..
Still remember tat time Me,Kiat and He at genting ..
Together having fun,see leng lui,eating and many many ..
How ur life at there ? Great ??

These days althought is having holiday,but i am not happy at all ...
Family problem ..
Other then tat,me n he problem ..
He getting so cold to me ??
Wat happen to both of us ??
Wat happen to the relation ??
Wat can i do to make it better n better n better ??
I wanna do it better !!!
How can i do it to make the feel become hot hot everytime ..

Today is X'mas Eve ..
Suppose go out and having a dinner or celebrate together with he ..
But ..
Wat did u do ??
Celebrating with ur fren ??
Haha ..
Getting think tat i am not so important to u at all ..
Ur fren,family,collegueas are all so important ..
Always put them at infront tat me ..
U reali change alot ..
Wat can i do ??

Today went out with dad and uncle sam have dinner ..
Wow ..
Dad say tat wanna meet darling .
Gosh,reali dun feel wanna let them meet ..
Cuz getting suffer tat u r not the one ..
Getting feel tat u dun love me alrdy ..
Is becuz of lonely or wat ??
Wat do u wan ??
I realy dun knw how ...

Tis is how i celebrate my X'mas for tis year !!
X'mas for 2008 .. is not happy !!

Got lover seem tat didnt hv ..
Haha ..
Still so lonely ..
So,isnt u r the one ??

No comments: