Tuesday, June 9, 2009

All the thing pass ...

Today u hurt me again ..
Why u wanna say such word ?
To u,reali an't important anymore ??
The thing had all pass ??
Haha ..
What u wan actually ?
I realy dun know ..
I just dun wan to loose u,isnt wrong ??

A unhappy day to me ..
Totally disappointed me ..
How can u do such thing ?
Wat ur heart reali thinks ??
Isn't very fun ??
How can u treat as a game make a fool ?
Haha ..
I reali dun know and so tired for all tis ..
So are u going to disappear or me is the one who disappear ??
I getting dun understand wat i wan either ..
Maybe just like wat u said so,all had pass ..
I should put down tat time ...


I miss my darling ..
Miss he so much ..
Bought something for darling car ( Vivi ) ..
I miss darling and Vivi .. Haha ..
Cant wait to see darling at saturday ..

No comments: