Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Assignment Day again !! ><"

Assignment assignment assignment ..
Everyday is just assignment day !!
My god ..
I wan to rest la ..
I dun wan to have any assignment anymore ..
Can u give me more time for it ??
Just more 48 hours ..
Haha ..
I reali didnt have enough time to do it ..
Can someone just help me on it ??
I need someone help me write script ..

I need someone idea ..
Who can share it abit ??
Abit idea is enough ..
Haha ..

Think my melaka trip maybe will be cancel ..
Haix ..
Wish to have another alcohol nites with my babes ..
I miss u guys so much ..
Today is one of my babe birthday ..
Meng Chin,happy birthday ..
We been know almost 8 years now ..
And u r 19 now ..
Dunno when we are 21 or 31 will be how ??
Haha ..

Today heard issac said about radioactive got discount ..
Bought one jacket for my darling ...
I miss my darling so much ..
Haha ..
Hope he will likes it ..

I wanna watch terminator and 17 again ..
I love megan fox and zac effon ..
Haha .
Megan are damm hot and sexy ..
Zac are handsome ..
Haha ..
I just wanna to have tis movie with someone else ..
But when will be ??
I wan to watch it now ..
But think the show will be end soon ..

No comments: