Friday, June 5, 2009

Babe,i will always support u ..

Today is a boring day ...
Think i need to relax myself ..
I wan to sing k ..
My babes,when u guys free ??
I am waiting for u guys ..

Nowdays i fell in love on a game ..
Is restaurant city ..
Everyday i am bz to up my level ..
Wish tat i can get more level and bulid up all my suff soon ..
Haha ..
I wanna be a cooker ..
No .. I wanna be a interior designer ..
No ..
I wanna be a PRO PR n DJ ...
Haha ...
I am having a dream,but i do wish my dream will come true ..

2ml is my tricia babe big day ..
Is the day decide are she gonna become a artist ...
Oncegot the answer,all will been change,espically her life ..
To me,i sure hope her dream will be come true ..
Gal,just do ur best,no matter is the last show or the 1st show for ur future ..
I will always support u ..
I will support YA TOU ..
YA TOU always will be in my mind ..

Tis week fall in love with one song ..
Tat is BY2 我知道...
Tis song reali nice ..
Reali is a meaningful song ..
If one day,me n my darling break,will i sing tis song to he ..
Haha .. Impossible thing ..
Darling,I love u ..
2ml gonna go out with darling with his new babe !!!
Happy .. Hope he will enjoy my tricia babe concert ..
Haha ..

No comments: