Saturday, June 27, 2009

Can i just a have team with discussion,not with argument ..

Can i just have a team tat with discussion,not with argument ..
I am reali fade up all of the argument ..
Why will likes tis ??
Tis all argument makes our frenship getting bad and bad ..
I am realy so tired of it ..
Can u guys just stop all tis argument ??
Tis all argument makes me feel tired and i do hates it ..
I feel wanna get off all of tis arguments ..
I wanna get off all of tis frenship ..
Do u guys understand it ??
I dun like all of tis argument ..
STOP it,okie ??

Assignment assignment Assignment !!!
My god ..
Everyday assignment ..
Corperate Branding assignment ..
Magazine assignment ..
Need take MV lagi ..
Lagi need take show ..
My god .. Wat can i do ?
Wat can i do ...
So many assignment to do ..
Give me my extra time ..
GIVE ME TIME !!
I need TIME TIME TIME ...

These days feel so unwell ..
Flu,headache ..
And also sleepy ..
Fren joking say i kena H1N1 ..
Haha ..
But just becuz not enough slp ..
Haha ..
I wan my time time time ..
Haha ..
I wan My DAY n My TIME !!!

No comments: