Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Team ?? I just wan a great team !!

Argh !! I am damm unmood !!
Damm damm damm unmood !!!
Why why why ??
Why u guys always like tis ??
Are we a team or what ??
OMG ..
I am freaking damm unmood ..

Do u guys know i am tired ..
Do u guys know that is hard to make time with u all ..
Do u guys know shooting film is tired to me also ..
Is not only u guys ..
Sayang, can u guys think about the others abit ??
Can u ??
I just wants us to be happy and done it qucikly ..
Can us ??

One is lazy ..
One is need to oversea ..
One is this cannot that cannot ..
So, what can i do ??
Could u guys tell me ..
What can i do ..
I am freaking damm unmood ..
Cuz why ??
Cuz we aint a team ..
We seem to be doing our thing by own,without a team ..
I told u guys alots of time .
I dun wish lecture look down ourself ..
But u guys dun care at all ..
Can u guys care abit ..
Just abit !!!
Just give some time on it !!
Can u ??

No comments: