Saturday, December 6, 2008

Wanna be with U

Today went to subang with dad n sis ..
After tat went to PJ ss2,then went to IKEA !!
Wow ..
So happy ..
Buy alot of thing ^^
Bought a small lamp for my darling ^^
But he seem dun like it,cuz is pink ..
Haha ..

Today i am happy !!
Am i reali happy ??
Seem tat heard wat when he say about u ..
He said : ( Man,she is ugly ..)
Wow .. So surpise when he say ..
How can he will say tat ..
How can his look like tat when he say out tat word ..
Reali so surpise wat i heard ...
Cant believe it ..
But bit*h,u r reali ugly la ..
Haha ..
Am i bad ??
Haha .. Just say out the real thing la ..

Today Real tat stupid msg me ..
Haha ..
Call all of us to change new style ..
Wat ?
I prefer to be myself ..
Dun think tat i will change ..
Me is Me ..
My style is like tis ..
Dun wish to be "seafood" ..
Wat am i talking about .. Haha ..

2ml darling need to work again ..
Everytime work work work ..
Going to be crazy,man ..
I wanna go for watch movie with u la ..
I wanna go for shopping ..
I wanna go out with u la,anywhere also can la ..
Haha ..
Just with u,my day will become perfect .. ^^
But i reali feel wanna go shopping with u la .. ^^

No comments: