Tuesday, December 9, 2008

X'mas is coming ^^

Today is my Sick Day again ..
Gosh ..
Wat happen to me ??
Why so easy get sick nowdays ??
I wanna to be a healthy gal ..
Dun wan my parents,my darling worry ..
Plus i hate fever again .. Haha ..
Fever drives me crazy ..

Yesterday went to IKANO with family ..
Bring my little BABE doggie go there and shopping ..
He is damm very happy yesterday at there ..
So happy to see he so crazy run here and there ..
Bought some doggie snack for he also ..
I bring my babe go to see snack either ..
Wow .. He so happy lur ..
Plus he pees at the floor twice ..

Holiday start ..
So boring ya ..
I miss my darling,my sweetie,my colleagues and my fren ..
Feel wanna go out with them,but these days feel tat i am different ..
Getting dun like to talk too much,scare when meet will become so boring ..
Haha ..
Pc Fair coming soon ..
Wow .. Going to get a new and cute pendrive again ..

Love to collect pendrive ..
WakakA ...

X'mas coming soon ..
Jingle Bell Jingle Bell,Jingle all the way ...
Santa Claus is coming to town ..
Cant wait it anymore ..

Still dun knw wat to buy for my darling ..
Wish me n darling can have a nice X'mas Day ^^

No comments: