Saturday, December 20, 2008

Santa Claus is coming to me ^^

Today went to spa with mom ..
Wow .. There very comfortable la ..
Damm shy at there also ..
Cuz been massage by a stranger ..
But there reali so nice,got the feel ..
Today kinda having fun ...
But didnt went out with darling ..
Stupid he,went to have fun with his fren onli .. Argh ..

Few days ago,i went to jusco with poi jin ..
Long time didnt meet tis gal,still so thin and prettie .. ^^
Haha .. Jealous la ..
We went to buy thing for my darling ..
Wow .. Tis is the x'mas gift for darling ..
Miss darling so much ..
Cant wait to see darling tat shock look .. ><
I am bad,cuz i bought a santa boxers ...
Haha ... Wat am i thinking tat time ..
Sot alrdy ..
But just wanna fool he ..
Haha ..

Going to have a family trip on tis monday ...
Family trip ... But i wish go for a couple trip ...
Haha ..
I wanna go zoo,petrosains,aquarium with darling ...
But he seem wanna go zoo or melaka onli ..
But at least can go to zoo also ..
Hope can go be4 next year ...

Today is the 10 month anniversary ..
Wow ... Gonna be 1 year soon ..
So happy,but seem got abit problem out also ...
Haix .. Wat to do ??
I dun wan problem out ..
I wan happily ever after la ..
Haha .. Thought fairly tales mehx ..
Crazy gal ..

X'mas is coming ..
Santa Claus will come to my side either,isnt ??
Haha ...
Santa Claus will bring wat to me ??
Darling ?? Or wat i wish to wan ??
Dun knw darling will buy wat for me ??
Cant wait for x'mas !! ^^

No comments: