Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sick drive me Crazy ><

Sick AGAIN ..
Wat i am ??
I wanna to be a healthy gal ...
I wanna eat Mcdonald,spicy food ..
But i am sick ..
Fever,Flu and then cough like hell ..
Who can help me ?? Medicine and water .. ><
Almost sick for 1 weeks ..
Help Me !!! ><"

Yesterday went to KLCC ( Pc Fair ) ..
Wow .. The 1st day reali got alot of ppl ..
But at least i get done wat i wan ..
I get some information about camera ..
Jun bought me a pendrive again ..
But tis time is 8gb alrdy ..
Haha ..
Both of us reali just wanna collect all the pendrive ..
Haha ..
Other then tat,we still bought kaspersky,cooling fan,headphone ...
Wow ..
Is reali fun,but so tired,cuz walk so far ..

Today have dinner with my dad fren ..
He loves dog very much ..
His golden retriever is cute ..
Loving it ...
Suddenly think back Jun's dog Virus ..
He being lost long time ago,about 3 month alrdy ..
How r u,my little Virus ??
Do ur new family treat u good n nice ??
I miss u alot .. ^^

Having holiday now ..
It seem so boring,but need accompany mom go here go there ..
I kinda miss all my sistar ..
One of my sistar birthday coming,think we will have a gathering soon again .. ^^
But dun knw isnt they are all free .. ><

Darling cut his hair today ..
Gosh .. ><
Tat stupid gay hairstylis ..
Cut his hair till make he look like they are one gang ..
Gosh .. He looks like gay la ..
By the way,he tell me tat he loves it ..
Going to pening ><"
He decide to dye his hair soon ..
Dun knw how he will become ?
Cant wait to see it ..

Yes Man ( Jim Carrey ) ..
Wow .. Going to show soon ..
Cant wait to watch with darling ..
Sure so funny ...
I sure keep laughing .. Haha ..
I love Jim Carrey so much,cuz he is funny .. ^^

No comments: