Thursday, May 7, 2009

Days pass .. Things change ..

Exam finally ends !!
Happy !!
But sad also ..
Cuz i didnt did well in my exam ..
I feel tat i am totally sucks !!
God !! Help me !!!
Let the teacher give me some pity marks ..
Haha ..

Mom shop finally open today !!
Is a big day for her !!
Cuz is the day tat her dreams come true ..
Today got almost 10 customer come to the shop ..
Wow .. Kinda alot tat i think ..
But is a good thing to my mom also ..
Haha ..

Today,darling come to support mom either ..
Wow .. So happy !!
And finally he did meet my dad ..
Damm happy today ..
But he seem not happy with the hair style and he feel paisehx meeting my parents ..
But in the end,he smile ..
At least he did try his best to social with my family ..
Haha ..
I love u,darling ..
U did wat u can do today,I am happy !!!

Just now chatting with Micheal ..
He is a nice guy ..
A romantic guy ..
A guy tat will put all his love once he loves u ..
A guy tat i being love be4 ..
A guy tat reali so important to me be4 ..
Happy tat he got a gf and being so sweet with her ..
Hope tat tis gal reali will is the one for he ..
But when he told me he with tis gal ..
I can feel the day,she n he are very love each others ..
The happy came out from his words ..
I can feel tat how the gal treats he ..
Is reali good,he do feel sweet !!
Few days ago,thinking me n him ..
We says tat we will earns money and have a family together ..
Haha ..
Thing always change tat we not expect ..
So weird ..
But i am still happy,cuz at least he still cares me and is will just be a good n sweet memory forever !!!

I wan to have holiday !!
I wan to have shopping !!
I wan to have my lovely day with u !! ^^

No comments: