Monday, May 4, 2009

Exam makes me crazy ..

I miss u ..
I miss u so much ..
Can u just beside me everytime,everyday ..
Dreaming only !! Haix .. =.="

Last9 i nervous until cant slp ..
Gosh .. I dun knw wat wrong with me ..
Is becuz of the exam or I am thinking our thing ?
Gosh .. Damm God !!!
I need GOD help me ..
I need to relax ..
I need to have a nice and good day ..
I need to release my stress ..

I feel so stressful ..
All the thing tat i revision cant get in my brain ..
Oh,my god ..
Who can help me ??
Hope tat teacher can let us open book ..
I need to open book ..
But although open book,i also dun understand at all ..
Haix ..
Wat can i do?
Still got 2 subject to go on ..
I think i can do it better n better ..
I wish to have a grad B then will be enough .. Haha ..

I wan watch he just not into you ...
I wan watch coming soon ..
I wan watch mall cop ..
I wan watch alot alot alot of movie ..
But u r not free ..
I wanna sing k ..
I wanna release all my stress ..
I wan shopping ..
Cant wait it after my exam ..
Yeah !! Shopping Day ..

So happy tat tricia babe get in top6 ..
Hope tat she can get in top 3 ..
Cuz tis is wat her dream is ..
Hope she can get the best results ..
Hope her dreams reali come true ..
I will always support u ..

No comments: