Saturday, May 16, 2009

I loves my babes !!!

Today gathering with my babes !!
I miss u all so much ..
Today is a happy day to me also ..
Cuz been so long didnt meet up u guys ..
U guys getting thinner and prettier ..
I getting fat n fat n ugly ..
O my god ..
Is time to do all the thing tat i need to and my darling need to ..
Gosh ..
I need to keep fit jorx lur .. Haha ..
All of u babes are important to me ..
Lets us have the next gathering again ..

Yesterday i dye my hair ..
Gosh ..
Useless colour ..
Nothing special with my hair ..
Look like black onli ..
So diasppointed la ..
Haix .. ><"

Today dun knw why feel tat darling so sweet to me ..
I love u,darling ..
Haha ..
Miss u alot ..
Plus i am happy cuz u ..
Kekex ..

2ml ur cousin come alrdy ..
Haix .. Tat time i sure will be alone ..
But at least u are not alone sometime ..
The most important tat is darling is happy ..
Kekex ..

No comments: