Sunday, May 31, 2009

I miss u, William ...

William ..
A best fren to me ..
A fren tat is good to anyone ..
U left us alrdy 1 year ..
Dun know why in tis year,i dun feel wanna know some new fren ..
Cuz to me i scare to loose them just like i loose u ..
I do very miss u ..
How are u over there ??
Doing great isnt ?
Beside with alot of prettie angel,isnt ??
I miss u so much ..

I know u will watching us and always care about us ..

2ml need go for class again ..
Gosh ..
Damm boring lur ..
I wan my holiday ..
I wan my day ..
I wan to rest ..
I wan u ..
Haha ..

My Tricia babe get in top 3 ..
So happy ..
Babe,u did well ..
Just continue be urself and enjoy the time ..
To me,i hope u can get in ..
Will always support u ..
Hugz ..

The new semester start ..
Gosh ..
All the assignment need to be ready to do it ..
Need write script,take video n music video ..
Gosh ..
Need do it ..
I am stupid to do writing story ..
My god ..
Need someone to help me ..
Better is the god help me ..
Haha ..

I miss u ..
I just wanna to use all my heart to love u ..

No comments: