Sunday, November 30, 2008

Cupcakes Day ^^



Wow ...
Cupcakes ..
Getting fall in love on it ..
Reali very delicious ...
I'm lov-ing it .. Blah baba .. Haha ..
Chocofee and Fatal .. ( dun knw wat alrdy !! )
Reali damm delicious and tasty ..
Muax ...
Went to The Curve bought it on Friday ..
Wow .. Reali damm nice and tasty la ..
So happy tat time either ...

These days kinda moody ..
Getting dun knw wat my heart thinking ..
Do i still loving u ??
Yesterday was so suffering when u hug me ..
Feel tat all the feel are gone seem tat day we argue ...
But in the end,i knw tat i still loving u,i still cant live without u ..
U is in my life and in my heart ...
Wat can i do to make it all get better ??
Can i change ur mind ??
Can i do tat ??

Today kinda happy with u ..
Cuz we went to cyber cafe ..
But u dun know my feelings tat time .. ><"
Also surpise saw Mike when i get out from the cyber cafe ...
Think he dun knw where am i tat time .. Haha ..

I miss all my fren ..
Today play pool while suffing net ...
Today i talk alot .. Is i change back to be4 or wat ??
Or i am just lazy to talk with their others ??
I reali dun know ...

He decide to go back to his hometown while chinese new year ..
Dun know how i going to pass my holiday without he ..
I miss he ..
He is my everything ..
How gonna stay alone while my holidays ??
I reali need to do something ..
Job ? No one will wanna to hire a gal for 2 weeks ..
Sleeping ? Think not going to be pig for 2 weeks ..
Suffing Net everyday ?? Gosh .. Going to be boring ..
Wat can i do to make thing better ??
Need learn something from now on ..
And think need getting away from he ..

No comments: