Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I am Shopaholics !!! ^^

Exam week coming ..
My god ..
Who can help me ??
Darling say urself !! ><"

Few days ago,i got presentation ..
Gosh,just get 16/20 ..
Haix ..
I feel tat i did it so well with my fren ..
Why still so less marks ...
Haix ..

Yesterday so sad ..
Stupid darling keep make me cry ..
Wat he said reali make me so sad ..
How can it be like tis ??
Tat moment reali so sad ..
Do he reali knw how my feelings is ??
Do he reali understand wat i need or wan ??
I can feel tat he is sad tat time also ..
Tat time i reali feel wanna end up tis relation,but is reali so hard to do it ..
My heart like bleeding tat time,broking soon ..
The feel reali so weird.althought is reali sad,but still cant put down ...
Cuz i reali love he ..
He reali is my everything ...
But am i in his heart also ??

2 days more ..
Our anniversary again ^^
Hope our relation will getting better and dun argue again ...

Today i bought a new pink wallet ..
Wow ..
Pink Lady ^^ Haha ..
All my suff getting pink ..
Bags pink,Handphone pink,Pendrive pink,Hardisk pink,Wallet pink ..
Wat also pink .. Wakaka ..
Darling sure cannot tahan my pink crazy again ..
Haha ..
I am Pink Lovers !!
I still bought a new mirror ( Abit look like anna sui type !! Ladies !! ) and a slipper !!
Wow .. I am Shopaholics !!!
After tat i bought some beauty suff at Low Yat Forum ..
Getting cant stop to buy thing ...
I am Shopaholics !!! ^^
Getting proud of myself tat being like to buy suff .. Haha ..

I Miss all my darling ..
Especially My dearest Darling,My babe Trish,,My Cutie Sister,My sweetie Christy And My cool babe Kate ....
Reali so miss all of them ...
When we can hang out ??
I Love u all ...

No comments: