Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Shopping Day !! ^^

Today is holiday for me ..
Went shopping with my fren,Jun ..
Went to The Curve,Ikano and Ikea shopping ..
He bring me go to eat pancakes ..
So tasty and delicious ...
Got many kind of pancakes ..
Sweet,Sour ....

After tat we went to pet shop see some little puppies ..
Regret tat didnt bring my little babe out also ..
Haha ..
Suddenly miss my babe so much ...
Regret tat didnt bring my laptop out also ..
Haha ...

We went to many shop look for necklace ..
He say tat wanna me chooses a simple and elegant necklace for his darling ..
Dun knw why got abit jealous la ..
Is becuz of wat .. Cuz he so sayang his babe ..
Haha ..
But i can feel tat he sayang me more tat it ..
Wakaka ... ^^

Everytime go out with he is so relax so happy ..
Everytime can talk with he wat my feelings ..
But everytime when go out with he sure think back my darling ..
I miss my darling so much ..

Yesterday went out with darling ..
Wow .. So happy lur ..
Feel his housemate and gf getting so lc lur ..
Seem dun like me find my darling ..
The feel very weird lur ..
Me getting love he so much so much ..
Dun knw why lur ...
I know he is loves me,but he seem not so care about me ..
Haix ...
Wat to do makes he loves me more tat he ..
He will be my everything soon ...

No comments: