Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My babe Birthday

Yesterday is my little babe birthday !!
Happy Birthday to U,my little Babe !!
U alrdy one years old ..
U getting old soon ..
We bought a cake for babe ..
My little babe so enjoy on it ... Wakaka .. Tis onli for he to eat is up ...
Babe,I love u ..
Do u know tat u mean everything to us,cuz u r one of our family members ...
U bring all the happiness to us ..
U bring all the family member always gather together ..
We are happy to have u .. Muax ..

Last9 Choon ( My ex bf ) suddenly call me ...
Reali so surpise tat he call me up ..
He keep talk about be4 ..
How we knw each others ..
How we together ..
All the memories reali did come back ..
But now i got a sweet darling to me ..
2 of them is so different ..
One is so celever in talking,like to say sweet word ..
Now .. He so cool .. Always do such sweet thing without letting u knw ..
The most important tat i love my darling more now ...
But i reali so happy tat time .. ( All is just memories now !! )
I just hope tat will be good in my mind ...

Today kj intro me a new webpage ..
Is all about game ..
www.viwawa.com
wow .. kinda fun at there ..
But keep lose ... :(
I am bad in gaming ..
The ppl over there are so cool ... Not frendly at all ..
Totally sucks ...
But at least i got my darling dennyss accompany ...
Thx,my gal ..
Today i sms with choon again ..
Gosh.. Wat happen to me ??
Isnt my heart to he again ??
But i knw tat i love my darling ..
Think is just i miss the memories ..
Nthing wil change my heart to my darling ..
I Love u.My Darling !! ^^
Wishing to have a trip with u soon ...

No comments: