Sunday, November 2, 2008

Miss all of u,sistar !! ^^

Yesterday went shopping with darling ^^
Just walk walk,buy home suff also RM50 ++ alrdy ..
But kinda happy la ..
Cuz few days ago we argue and our relation seem so bad,but now alrdy getting better !! ^^
After tat,darling go for a hair cut again ..
One month cut once ..
Mine .. 3 month cut once ..
His hair reali so ma fan ...
haha ..

After tat i went back home ..
Just back.then go out with sis fren ..
Went to station 1 drink beer ..
3 girls drinks 3 buckets beer ...
Haha ...
But the most cant believe is ..
My sis fren ge fren is my secondary senior,now he is my darling colleguaes ..
Wow .. Why the world so small ...
Tat guy sit beside my darling at office also ..
Reali so ....
The most funny is they drink beer and play sooduku ..
Last9 we drank almost 3 ...
After tat we went to steven corner ate something ..
Almost 4 onli went back home ..
The next day get scold by daddy and darling ...
After having gathering with my sis fren ..
Suddenly so miss all my sistar ..
When we can go for our next gathering ya ??

I miss my darling so much ..
Wanna hug he tight tight ..
So happy tat i found it darling talk about me infront his collegues ..
So happy ..
Wanna tell u tat I Love u !! ^^

No comments: