Monday, November 10, 2008

Time pass,thing changes ..

These days kinda busy accompany mom ..
Being her driver .. Fetch her here n there ..
Holiday ends !!!
Yesterday just met my darling about few hours ..
I miss he so much ..

2ml is a old fren birthday ..
I miss he alot ..
He mean everything to me n also the whole gang fren be4 ..
we lost he now ..
He is at the heaven now ..
Living with the fairly angel ..
All was the prettie gals ... Swt !! ><"
Isnt he is happy now ?? I hope tat he is enjoying his life ...

Today not so happy in class ..
Didnt pay attention when teacher teaching too ..
Haha ..
Next time reali cannot make thing kacau me ..
Hate real .. Always bully me ..
Damm he .. Haha ..
But he is kesian sometime when having Yong's class ..
Cuz Yong seem like to bully he .. Me too ..
Haha ..

So long didnt chat with mike ..
So surpise tat we suddenly contact back ..
But be4 the happiness all gone !!
Wat cause is happen ..

Hope he become back tat funny,nice,friendly boi ..


No comments: