Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Darling,is ur big day !! Happy Birthday ^^

Happy Birthday to U !!
Happy Birthday to U !!
Happy Birthday to Darling !!
Happy Birthday to u !!

Today is ur birthday ..
Darling,Happy Birthday !!
Just now i had a great time with u ..
I saw ur smile,it makes me feel so happy ..
Now ur mood and feeling getting better,i am so happy ..
So happy tat u will happy ..

Just now u r so cute ..
Keep say thx u ..
I reali so happy tat i saw ur shock face ..
Wakaka ...
Darling,I love u ..
Hope today will become ur forever memories ..
Hope tat i can make u always remember tat no matter how,i will always beside u ..
I Love U !!! ^^

Today the mood kinda down be4 see u ..
I think u also down ..
Do u know how much i am sad when i listen to ur voice ..
I am sad ..
But i feel better after see u ..
Cuz i saw u feel better after me beside u either ..
I alrdy forget all the sadness ..
Cuz i got u now ..

Darling,Happy Birthday again ..
Next year we celebrate again ..
Okie ??
I will always remember today.. ^^
Love u ..
I will keep all the memories both of us ..

No comments: