Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy Day ^^


Today is my happy day ^^
I am so damm happy today !!
I just met back a gal .. Biang !!
She is a gal tat i know so long ..
And lost contact so long ..
And we enjoy the talking today ..
I am so damm happy that we contact back !!
BIANG BIANG BIANG ...
I miss u so much !!
Muax !! ^^

Another happy thing is ..
My sis bought me a bag ..
Wow .. Dun know what happen to she ..
But i am happy ..
She said is mine birthday gift ..
But my birthday still got one month to go ..
Isnt too earlier to get it ??
But i am still happy with it ..
Thanks .. I love u !!

















This is the bag !! Purple in colour ..
I love it !! ^^

The third thing is ..
My dad wants me go for degree course ..
OMG .. what should i do ?
What should i chooses ??
What i should do ..
Should i go or not ..
Wat college better ??
Any suggestion ??
UCSI ?? HELP ? SEGI ??
Which better ?? Where better ??
I am dizzy !!
Cuz i am happy all day ^^

No comments: