Sunday, July 11, 2010

Searching ..

Blogging Blogging Blogging ..
What a day ..
Stay at home ..
Playing on9 games ..
Blogging Blogging Blogging again ...
Haha ..

Last night sis came back ..
She look very sad ..
She had a little accident ..
She seem to be very scare ..
I wan to comfort her ..
But i still cant do anything ..
Hope she is well in everything ..
Thing will just pass very fast ..
When sis told me about the accident ..
My brain it's flash back to the before that time u told me about u got the accident ..
I feel that i am so funny, becuz i trusted u ..
But in the end u lie ..
I am such stupid to believe in u ..
Cuz i thought i know u well ..
But .. In the end .. I dun know u at all ..
Nowdays u are getting away from my life ..
And u are having ur great life over there ..
But ... I seem still standing there ..
Searching something ....

No comments: