Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Oh My Gosh !!! Moody !!

Now i really wanna sing Oh My Gosh !!!
I really gonna be crazy soon ..
Really cant believe that u can lie ppl till so real one ..
Why one a ..
U been like an actor lur ..
I reali cant accept on what u say ..
I cant believe on which is true and which is fake ..
I am just so damm du lan a !!!!
I am tired on what u did ..
Ur unresponsible too ..
Please be more time on the project ..
Cuz we are a team !!
Thanks !!!

Today happen alots of thing ..
See others ppl film ..
The thing tat only i can say is .. Wow ..
They do great !!
Better than us ..
Make me feel we need make more time and affort on it ..
Do not make ppl see down us !!!
Please my group members,pay attention on all the thing ..
Please give more time on it !!
Thanks again !!!

I need a glass of wain or a beer ..
Just any alcohol to fresh my mind ..

No comments: