Monday, July 12, 2010

Monopoly Night ^^


Just now play monopoly with my lovely daddy ...
In the end .. I had lose ..
OMG !!!
My dad wins ??
Gosh ...
Is lucky or wat ..
But the only thing tat i can say is ... My luck is gone ..
Where's my luck ..
Where are u right now ..
Is gone since u left ...
Today went to shop at Kepong Village Mall aka tesco extra ..
Tesco extra signboard are big,but once step in the junction become to Kepong Village Mall ..
Wat a weird mall ..
Haha ..
But is reali big and kinda alots of ppl ..
I miss that night ..
I gotta the feelings ..
Haha ..
Feels wanna go for clubs,having some alcohol ..
Haha .. Enjoy the nights ..
Going to malacca on tis saturday ..
Cant wait it .. Feel wanna fast forward the time ..
Haha ..
Just for this weeks ..
Now seem like getting loves on u ..
Becuz of what ?
Ur talents ? Ur words ? Ur action ? Or u ...
The answer is U ...
I think .. Haha ..
Blur blur ... Blur-ing now ..

No comments: