Friday, March 6, 2009

aRe u the one ??

Today is the most worst day in my life ..
Cuz i am stupid ..
Went to have fun with fren at genting,but in the end ..
I cry becuz of he again ...
Gosh .. Why i become like tis ..
I reali getting tired become like tis ..
God,pls help me ..
Dun let me cry becuz of he again ..

Today at genting kinda of fun ..
Cuz at least is the meaningful day for my holiday ..
Haha ..
I know a new fren,she just look like ying bin ..
Wow ..
I miss ying bin babe so much ..
Hope tat she is happy and enjoy the day at uk ..
Ying Bin babe,i miss u !!!!
Today went to thema park and play ..
Wow .. Make me crazy .. Haha ..

Tricia babe join the competition hope tat her dreams reali come true ..
But i do miss her alot too ...
Haha ..
Gonna to support her at s.wang tis sunday !!!
PLS go support her at s.wang tis sunday 3o'clock ...
Suppose 'Y tou' tricia !!!!

I dun knw how to maintain tis relation ..
Wat can i do to make all the thing better ??
Wat can i do to make our relation become good ..
Wat can i do ??
Wat can i do to make his attidue change ??
Wat can i do ???
I do miss he so much ..
He do means everything to me ..
But is getting abit tired to maintain ..
Is reali tired ..
Is time to put down ?? Isnt ??

No comments: