Monday, March 9, 2009

丫头 ^ 加油!盈盈 ^ 加油!















丫头!加油!!
盈盈,也要加油!!

Yesterday went to s.wang and support u,my dear ..
I am glad tat i show how u r enjoy in this competition ..
I am surpise tat u alrdy got fans club ..
I know that tis is ur dream to win,sure i hope u win,but once u win, u sure no time to hang out with me anymore .. ><"
Tis is wat i say to u when u told me u get in the competition ..
I do very miss u,my dear ..
BUT I DO HOPE UR DREAM WILL COME TRUE !!!
I am very proud of u yesterday while watching u stand at the stage ..
Yesterday just keep on take ur pic ..
Gosh .. Am i just ur personal group photographer ??
Cuz just take ur group and ur pic nia ..
Yesterday reali got abit emm sek dak when saw u leave ..
I think he can feel tat also ..
But u must apperiate n enjoy wat u get n wat u have now ..
Just enjoy the game ...
Today wan go out with a new fren of mine .. Jessica ..
She is HIM fren,come from hong kong ..
Wan go to sing k,but heavy rain ..
I am lazy to go out either ..
I will miss u very much either ..
U must take k urself at hong kong ..
Hope she will always remember me la ..
Cuz reali enjoy shopping and talking with her while she at here ..
P/s : I wanna become a pro photographer ..
I wan to have alot of nice n good qualiti photo ...

No comments: