Friday, March 20, 2009

Fairly Tales will be come true ...

Tomorrow is the big day of her ..
She .. Is a fren of mine be4 ..
She .. A gal tat argue with me be4 ..
She .. A gal tat same class with me be4 ..
She .. She is the gal ..
She going to be marry 2ml ..
She gonna live happily ever after just like the fairly tales ..
Hope she reali happy with her hubby in the future ...
She will just become princess n prince, forever stay in the Palace and live happily ..
Hoping tat i can have a fairly tales story also ..
Haha ..
Cuz i love romance love story.

Today is the anniversary day again ..
Seem like nthing special to me anymore ..
I feel tat is getting disappointed with he ...
Our relation will be continue ??
Will it getting better n better ??
I want the thing be good ..
I just wan our relation become good n better ..

Do u know tat i miss u ..
Do u know tat wat happen to me nowdays ??
Do u know tat i need ur care ?
Do u know tat i totally need u ...
Haha ..
But u wont know it without telling u ..
Cuz u had been change ..
U r not the one tat i know be4 anymore ...

Tommorrow i will go to park and take some photo ..
New JOB JOB JOB !!
Am i gonna become a pro photographer ??
Wow .. Hope i can be ..
I need TEACHER ..
I need SI FU !!
I need someone help me ..
I need someone beside me also ..
I think U will be the one ..

No comments: