Friday, October 24, 2008

1025 ^^ Sim Mei N Penny,Happy Birthday ^^

1025 ...
Wat tis number mean ??
Haha ..
Is my babe birthday la ..
And also a gal tat i knw her such long alrdy .
Babe^Sim Mei and Penny birthday ..
One is 18th birthday,another one is 19th birthday ...
Happy Birthday ...

Today kinda boring after class ..
Fetch mami go pj again ..
Meet tat drunk guy again ..
Gosh ..
Damm boring there while waiting mom doing her suff ..
Went to ss2 eat ..
Wow .. I eat alot too ..
If darling notice,i sure get kill by he ..
2ml meet darling,need go to jogging again ..

2ml going to sing k with my babe and her classmate ..
Gosh ..
1st time with not so fren ge ppl sing k again ..
2ml sure so shy la ..
I miss the time be4 sing k with William ..
William,u left us almost 5 month alrdy ..
How r u over there ??
Sure got alot of prettie gal over there,isnt ??
Must take k of urself ya ..
You will always in our mind ..

2ml can meet my darling ..
Cant wait it anymore ..
Hope tat now is it ..
Haha ...
I miss u,my darling ..
I will give u all the surpise ..
Hope u will love it ..
2ml will be the 1st cake n 2nd cake ..
Kekex ..

Today heard tat u say MONDAY 27.10.2008 PUBLIC HOLIDAY still need to work ..
My god !!
WHY WHY WHY !!!
So sad tat time ..
The tears almost drop tat time ..
Why need work wohx .. Stupid boss ..
Public holiday should be holiday a ...
Angry u la ..
Monday cant meet again ..
Ur birthday is at tuesday ..
Tuesday need work also ..
Haix ..
The plan change alrdy ..
Wat to do,my dear ...
Thought i alrdy make a wish tat call all ur boss,collegues and fren get away from u ..
But why now ....

Counting Down ..
Still got 3 days left ..
2ml sing k la ....
Must enjoy ... ^^

No comments: