Monday, October 20, 2008

20.10.2008 ^^ 8 Month Anniversary ^^

Today is our 8 month anniversary .. ^^
So happy about tat ..
Time pass fast .. Now alrdy 8 month ..
Thx for everything ..
Ur caring and ur love ..
And u accompany me to face all my problem ..
Just wat i say you mean everything to me ...
Last nite u are so funny !!
So weird ..
Keep call me sing song ..
Do u knw how shy am i ?

Yesterday u r alone at home ..
Soli tat i didnt accompany u ..
Cuz about my family ...
Miss u alot .,.

I am having moral class now ..
Today topic is about buddha ..
Actually i knw some of his story ..
But surpise all so quiet to listen ..
And buddha hair cute !!!
Soli tat i say tat ...


Last nite i found out tat the gal she got work ..
And she getting reali so cheap in her life ..
Seem like wat kind of guy also can ..
Why she change till like tis ..
Everyone change .. Include her ..

Today kinda enjoy with class .. ( I think so !! )
Hope they will listen wat i say ..
Where is our team works ??
Where is it ??
Can u all come back ?


Reali so miss my darling !! ^^
Feel wanna hug darling now !! ^^
Today going to mom home over9 !!
So happy,cuz slp with mami .. ^^

More 8 days left !!
Counting Down ..
I still haven print out the card tat i make for he ..
I miss u,darling ..
And i will give u many surpise !! ^^

No comments: