Thursday, October 23, 2008

5 Days Left ^^


Tis is wat i made for my darling !!
Darling 21th birthday card !!! ^^
His birthday getting coming soon ..
Wow .. Time pass so fast !!!
Alrdy is his birthday soon and we are together alrdy 8 month !!! ^^
Tis week darling so tired after work ..
Kinda worry he tat he will get sick or wat ..
Haix ...
ErM .. Today having chinese class ..
Sim Mei notty gal absent the class today ..
2ml got exam .. My god ..
Till now so lazy to revision ..
Me today went to print the card tat i made for darling ..
Wow .. Kinda shy when tat guy saw ..
Haha ..
Many sweet pic with darling alrdy ..
But he didnt say anything la ..
Cant wait to see my darling face ..
Haha ...
Birthday Card gao dim !!
And the Birthday Cake will be coming soon ..
Kekex ...
Wanna go out sing k also cant !!
Cuz got exam ...
Feel wanna sing k,wanna go shopping !!
So sad wat also cant ..
Haix ..
I wanna go shopping with my darling !!
I wan go sing k with darling ..
Real today seem so happy,think maybe is becuz his darling coming find he ..
Good tat he is happy ..
Haha ..
Hope he can have a sweet time with his darling ^^
Saturday can go out with darling alrdy ..
Monday darling holiday also .. Yeah !! Can meet 2 days ..
Then,Tuesday is darling birthday ..
Wow .. The 3rd day !! Happy ^^
Feel wanna hug darling now !!
Happy and exciting tat day ..
Wish tat all his fren n collegeus get off my way ..
Cuz he is mine !! ^^
Haha ...
Cuz I wan My Darling ^^
I Love U !! ^^
Counting Down 5 days left ...

No comments: