Saturday, October 18, 2008

8 Month Anniversary !! ^^

Today went to shopping with darling ..
Isnt happy .. Suppose to be,but not happy at all ..
Cuz we dont look like couple at all,one walk infront one walk back ..
Haix ..
Do he knw tat i mind about tat ??
Do he knw how my feeling ??

After shopping.we ate sushi tat we bought !!
Wow .. Damm nice,althought sharing with darling,but tat time are happy !!
Cuz i love to share with u all my suff ..
Cuz i Love u !!! ^^

Today bought many thing,all for darling home ...
Food,Sweet,Chocolate,Extension Wayar tat he need,Hot Dog,Milk,Vintage and many many more ..
Almost RM 200 ..
Haha ..
Kinda happy la tat time ..

After tat we went back home,we clean his room together ..
His room become so clean n smell nice ..
Kekex ...
So happy !!
And i joke with he tat ( Now u can bring gal come back home !! Wat he did,just laugh !! )
Haha ...
Dun try to do tat ..
Cuz i dun wish the bed tat i slp,got another ppl slept ...
If give me found out,i will kick u !!!
After tat we play monoplay together !!
Yer !! U won tat game ..
Kinda happy tat time also la ...

Today i think his mom msg he again ..
Everytime when his family call up or msg,he sure wont let me see tat msg ...
Wat am i to he ?? Stranger ??
When he mind tat i know so much about his family suff ??
If i know,wat will happen ?? U will kill me ?? Isnt ??
Why u so big reaction when i wanna see ...
Or when they send msg to u,u hurry delete it ..
Why u do tat to me ??
Why u so mind of it ??
Are we couples ??
Do u realy love me ??
Just wat i ask u just now .. If one day i follow u go back ur hometown,u also wont let me knw ??
U answer is yes .. Reali shock ...

I realy dun knw wat to say again ..
Wat can we talk other tat all the thing ??
Family .. So PRIVATE !!
Work ... U always say i dun know !!
Fren ... Dun knw ur fren also ...
Wat still can we talk other tat love ??
Haha ...
Reali so funny lur ...
Still got 1 day left,our 8 month annversary ...
I Love u,my dear !!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Wooooowww!!
Congratulation!!
happy 8th month yahhh!!
Be sweet and be happy always o~
=D