Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tiramsu !! Darling Favourite ^^


Tis is the cake tat my darling love !! Tiramsu !! ^^
Wow ...
But he cant eat now,cuz not his birthday yet !!
Wakaka ....
Decide to buy the same flavour at different cafe !!!
Cant wait to see how his face when he see the 4 pieces cakes !!
And the whole tiramsu cake !!
Yesterday,my bestie, Claudia bought me something from shanghai !!
Wow ... She is the best babe !! I Love U !! ^^
She going to langkawi again !! So nice,always go travel ..
These days getting so fren with Sim Mei !!
Tis gal reali so cute and nice and also abit crazy !! ^^
Haha ..
Getting more love her alrdy !!
O my god !! Am i lessbian ?? No ...
She is the one who always accompany when i am unhappy or alone ..
Thx babe .. ^^
You are so wonderful to me ...
And the another bestie of mine,Real ..
Dun knw wat happen to he these days ..
Yesterday suddenly go back ...
Getting dun understand he alrdy ..
He so mad ?? Cuz wat ?
Fren,do u knw how many ppl are worrying about u ??
Pls dun keep it if u r sadness or wat ??
Tell us ur problem ..
Let us help u to solve the problem too ...
Another bestie of mine again !! ( But is long time ago !! )
Our frenship become so bad these days cuz something ...
Althought sometime abit angry about she ..
But i will wish she at her show ..
Good luck,my dear !!
Think if we didnt argue about money,we will so fren till now .. I think ...
Just good luck at ur dear !
Soli i didnt attend the show of u ..
Cuz i got thing to do to9 !! ...
Last nite an old fren,xiang call me up !!
Wow ..
It is his big day !! 19 yrs old alrdy !!
Happy birthday again !! ^^
But we didnt gather up and celebrate ur birthday,cuz all being so busy with bf !!
Getting less gathering alrdy ..
Miss u all ...
All my life fren !!
Meow,Meng,Chin,Xiang ...
All of u .. Miss our gathering !!
When we go out yamcha again ??
Tis saturday class cancel ..
And also is my new babe,Sim Mei birthday !!
Decide celebrate her birthday at mrg.then noon accompany my babe !! ^^
But she seem so busy ..
Haix .. But i will celebrate with u soon,my dear !! ^^
My classmate decide go genting play at tis study week ..
Gosh .. Dad dun allow to over9 again !!
Getting dun let me tis n tat ..
Isnt becuz he notice tat i got bf and worry i bluff he ??
Haix ...
Decide dun knw still wanna go or not ..
But our class didnt gather together since the thing happen ..
Think i need to attend the gathering !!
Hope after tis gathering,all of us will become be4 those happiness ...
But i feel wanna go genting with my Darling ..
When onli can go travel with Darling ...
Need keep some money ..
Cuz need celebrate birthday with he ...
Counting day .. 6 days more to go ...
So exciting ..
The birthday card haven print it out ..
Getting lazy ... Haha ..
Miss and Love u,darling !! ^^

No comments: