Monday, October 27, 2008

Totally bad mood !!

Mother f**ker ..
Damm u !!
Stupid asshole ..
U f**ker .. Dare to scold me !!
U go wash ur own fash and see urself,are u my family or either fren ??
NO !!! And just f**k off my way ..

Just now tat guy totally make my mood all gone ..
Remember,sucks guy tat is not ur place ..
Is all ppl road ..
If i park over there is fine and okie ..
So.. u just f**king urself or ur family,not me !!!
Do u heard it ??
Stupid asshole ..
Just go to hell ... Wat the f**k !!!
I will be back .. And beware to ur own home ..
I will kick u ass and scold u till hell ( hope so !! )
F**k u !! If just now u didht straightly scold me,maybe i will be good to park over abit ..
But suddenly scold me,thought i am ur student,ur daughter a ??
Stupid asshole ...

Yesterday totally so boring ..
Whole day at home ..
My god .. ><
Today need at home again .. Super duper boring ..
Be4 decide celebrate birthday with he ...
Also need to cancel alrdy ..
No more surpise ..
All no more no more no more ...
Haix ... ><

Yesterday didnt meet !!
Today didnt meet !!
2ml nehx ?? Hope can meet ...
I miss he !!

Yesterday mood boring !!
Today mood lagi damm sucks ..
Reali feel wanna hug someone to talk talk !!
I need pillow talk ..
I need fren now !!
Where r u guys now ??

2ml is darling birthday !!
Today is public holiday still need work ..
2ml need work till 7 ..
Haix .. How we celebrate ??
Do u know how much i miss u ??
Wanna hug u tight tight ..
Beside ur ear and say happy birthday,my dear !!
Wanna see how u feel and how ur face look ..

But dun knw still can or not ..
I Love u,darling !!

Counting Down still left 1 days ...

No comments: