Friday, October 17, 2008

Waiting a TRUE FREN !!

Haha .. I cut my hair .. No way !!
I bluff real and darling again,bluff them tat i got a new hairstyle ..
My long hair still with me la ..
I dun dare cut it off,cuz is my babe,my hair just like my darling ..
But darling say tat is nice,real say look so fresh,isnt ??
But in now,i still dun wish to cut it off,cuz i love my long hair ..
2ml going to meet my darling,dun knw wat he will say when saw my long hair ..
Haha ^^ Always give he surpise ...
I miss my darling ..
I bluff again .. Sorry,my dear,but just wanna make u happy !! ^^ Love u ^^

Today having lunch with a new fren of mine,Sim Mei !! ^^
She is a cute gal.friendly and nice either !! ^^
Thx gal tat accompany ..
But i just use to it to be alone,be4 enter tis college also use to it ...
Silly gal,i am enjoy and having fun taking pic with u ..
U r reali so funny and crazy .. I getting loving u more more ^^ Shy ><"

These days getting feel so unmood in tis class ..
All the ppl getting different,all of them has change !!
Or am i the one who change ??
Childish ? Mature ?
Who know's ??
Maybe i become be4 myself,a stupid gal,emo gal ( hate myself like tis !! )

Listening song ..
When they all will come back ??
When our relation come back ??
Is all about wat ??
Why all tis thing will like tis ??
Wat can i do to change tis stitution ..
Anyone can tell me ?? Or either the god ??
I reali hope everything come back,we all are so good,we are one gang .. But now ...
Wish the day come as fast ..

Today having IT class ..
Teacher Yong always using english to teach,some of the classmate dun understand ..
Today kinda happy,cuz i think i am back ..
Pinki Clown .. Hate to be clown,but use to it ..
Keep makes some joke when study ..
Kinda fun tat time ^^ ( In my heart,but in their .... )
Today damm heavy rain,the rain just like my heart ..
Wanna cry it out all the sadness,being alone is reali so sad ...
Where is my fren ?? My bestie ?? Where is it ??
Fren .. Different mind.different dreams.tat why cannot together ..
Haix ..
Wat to do ??

Getting understand wat human need live at tis earth ..
Getting understand wat is lonely ..
Getting understand without fren is reali so sad .. Disappointed too ..
Wat can i do .............
Without a fren ?? Or either a bestie reali is so lonely ..
Althought u treat them as ur bestie,but they are not,cuz they got their own bestie either !! ( I always remember tat !! Tat y didnt hv a real bestie !! ><" )
LONELY !! Sucks !! Hate it !! I wanna a true bestie,reali so hard ...
Who can be the one ?? My true bestie ??
But at least now i got my darling,thx my darling always beside me,but i still need fren !!
Cuz i dun like to be lonely,i reali hate the feel ...
I dun wanna to use it to tis feel ..
I hate to be abandom ...
I am the one who always need's fren,need them to beside me always ..

Me wanna chitchat with my sistar !!
I miss all my sistar !

Miss my trish,christy,kate babe .. ( But they are busy with their future !! ><" )
A true fren will always in ur heart ...
When can i found one a true fren ?
A fren tat will always beside me when i need ..
A fren tat when i am sad or happy will think about it ..
Just like my darling,i will love tis fren more tat love my darling !!
When will it appear in my real life ...


1 comment:

Be a happy girl^^ said...

aiyoyo~~~
dun sad la..
sor po...
u will find it da best fren...
dun worry...
mayb they are busying their assignment ler..?!
u can try to talk to them...
try to communication wif them..
try to mix wif them...
mayb u will find da problem and answer...
happy always ya...
if v are same class...
mayb v will more good at tis time...
so..
i really dun wan my fren is always sad sad 1..T.T
try to make it urself become hapi..
if u have any problem or no ppl to acc u..
u can find me..
i will always by ur side gar..
my fren..
wish u happy always^^


from ur fren..
simmei^^